Saturday, December 6, 2014

More Stormbringer RPG

I have been looking online for a decent physical copy of Stormbringer 1st edition but every copy I found seemed to be way overpriced. I finally came across a copy at $20 and was thrilled. It's missing the map but I'm fine with that. I can always pick up a copy at a later time (or print one) if I need it.
As you can see in the pic, I was also able to get copies of the 1st and 2nd companions. Normally these are quite expensive as well but I was able to pick these up for $17 each. Still a bit pricey but nowhere near the prices I've seen Demon Magic up for on Ebay ($125+). I will never understand why people put stuff up for so much on Ebay when it never sells for that high of a price. I guess they don't really want to sell it.
I've already read the rules from a PDF but am really happy to have a physical copy. I can't wait to game next weekend. We could use another player or two so if you're in southeast Michigan and want to play, shoot me a message (or comment). My only rule is a common one...no assholes. Also, we tend to drink beer and have a good time so if you're way too serious of a gamer, you probably won't enjoy it (or maybe you'll loosen up and have a good time). It doesn't matter if you're not familiar with the rules. None of us really are yet so there will be mistakes, rules made up on the fly, etc. I would rather keep the game flowing than continually argue about and look up rules (to a point anyway).
I plan to post about our gaming exploits after the game sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment