Saturday, August 24, 2013

New Books - de Camp, Pratt, and Leiber

I have an enormous backlog of books sitting on my shelf waiting for me to read them. I have a problem though. The problem is that I can't stop picking up more books that I want when I see them.
Today I bought my second copy (see, I have a problem) of The Tritonian Ring by L. Sprague de Camp. So now I have two different printings with different covers. These books are my crack.
I also bought The Fallible Fiend by L. Sprague de Camp as well as Land of Unreason by L. Sprague de Camp and Fletcher Pratt. Both of these books have awesome covers. I've uploaded one for you to look at (to the left).
Last, but definitely not least, I picked up a copy of Gather, Darkness! by Fritz Leiber. Leiber is one of my favorite authors. If you haven't read any of his Fafrhd and Grey Mouser stories, do yourself a favor and pick one up NOW.
So you can look forward to me talking about these books in the future. I'm not sure if I'll read one of these next or one of the other books patiently waiting for me to open them. You'll find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment