Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Shall We Start Again?

It has been months since I've posted...and the last post talked about how it had been a while since I had posted. Life gets in the way for sure. Since I've been on a hiatus from this blog, I've read a few good books but never felt like writing about them. I'm currently reading The Monk by Matthew Lewis. I've got about 50 pages remaining so will be done soon. Lately I'm having a hard time sticking with a book through the entire thing. The Monk has been tough but I forced myself to keep going.
I've decided to start using this blog for more than just books I've read. I will probably still post those but would also like to begin writing about my other hobbies and exploits. These will include, but will not necessarily be limited to, RPGs, gardening/horticulture, mycology, bicycling, and whatever else I feel the need to talk about.
Hopefully you'll stick around. If I have to write another "I'm on hiatus" post I think I'll just remove the blog. I'm hoping I keep with it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment